Shan George Biography: Age, Husband, Children, Family & Net Worth
We, SleekNaija bring to you Shan George biography, age, career, husband, state of origin, net worth and many more.
Shan George is a Nollywood actress, singer, film producer and director. She is best known for her role in the movies Outkast and Welcome to Nollywood.
ALSO READ: Toyin Abraham Biography: Age, Husband, Daughter, House & Net Worth
Shan George Early Life
Shan George was born on 21 April 1970, in Ediba, a town in Abi local government area of Cross River State, Nigeria.
Shan was born to a Nigerian mum and a British dad. Controversial for having issues with her “love life”, her first marriage was when she was 16.
Shan George attended Edanafa Secondary Commercial School, Ediba, Cross River, Nigeria.
Shan George is an alumnus of the University of Lagos where she studied Mass Communication
Shan George Career
While Shan George was still in University of Lagos, she went on to produce her debut movie titled “All For Winnie” during her final year.
In 2010, Shan George released her debut studio album titled Dance which got positive reviews from music critics.
Shan George presently has two children after being involved in several broken marriages.
She is also the Founder/CEO of a tuition-free film school, Divine Shield Film Academy in Calabar, Nigeria.
Awards and Nomination
Shan George has won series of awards in her life, her awards are:
- Mоѕt Aссlаіmеd Aсtrеѕѕ іn Nіgеrіа аt thе Аfrіса Моvіе Асаdеmу Аwаrdѕ (AMAA)
- Bеѕt Aсtrеѕѕ іn Nіgеrіа аt thе Аfrіса Маgіс Vіеwеrѕ Сhоісе Аwаrdѕ (AMVCA)
- Recipient of the Best Actreѕs Award аt thе Gоldеn Ісоn Моvіе Асаdеmу Аwаrdѕ (GIAMA)
- Nominated for the Best Act, Female (English) on the Cross River Movie Awards (CRIMA)
- Best Director on the Cross River Nollywood Awards (CRINA)
- Movie of the Year on the Cross River Nollywood Awards (CRINA)
- Best Producer on the Cross River Nollywood Awards (CRINA)
- Award Recipient on the Calabar Entertainment Conference (CEC)
- Actor of The Week by Don Dollar Entertainment
- Award Recipient on the Anneozeng Ogozi Aid Foundation (AOAF)
Shan George Movies
- Thorns Of Rose
- All For Winnie
- A Second Time
- Blood Diamonds
- Welcome to Nollywood
- Travails of Fate
- Made in Heaven
- General’s Wife
- Wrong Number
- My Sweat
- London Forever
- Super Zebraman
- A Second Time
- Passionate Crime
- One Good Man
- Do Good
ALSO READ: Amanda Ebeye Biography: Age, Career, Husband, Parents & Net Worth
Shan George’s first marriage was when she was 16 years old. She presently has two children, Jaga Nwosisi, and Delnoi Nwosisi, after being involved in two broken marriages.
On September 7th, 2014, the actress became a grandmother as her son Delnoi, welcomed his daughter.
Shan George is a Nollywood actress, singer, film producer and director. She has an estimated net worth of $300,000.