Originally posted on June 11, 2022 @ 10:36 am
Read Mr Eazi biography, age, career, state of origin, girlfriend, wife, profile, family, son, daughter, wedding, news, net worth and many more.
ALSO READ: Temi Otedola Biography: Age, Husband, Career & Net Worth
Mr Eazi Biography
Oluwatosin Ajibade (born 19 July 1991), better known by his stage name Mr Eazi, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur.
He is a pioneer of Banku music, a fusion of sound he describes as a mixture of Ghanaian highlife and Nigerian chord progressions and patterns.
Mr Eazi relocated to Kumasi, Ghana in 2008 and enrolled at KNUST, where he began booking artists to perform at college parties.
He showed interest in music after recording a guest verse on “My Life”, a song that gained traction and became a popular record at KNUST.
Mr Eazi released his debut mixtape About to Blow in July 2013.
He gained an international audience following the release of the Efya-assisted single “Skin Tight”.
His second mixtape Life Is Eazi, Vol. 1 – Accra To Lagos was released on 10 February 2017.
Early Life and Education
Oluwatosin Ajibade better known by his stage name Mr Eazi, was born on 19 July 1991.
Mr Eazi was born in Port Harcourt, the capital and largest city in Rivers State, Nigeria. He grew up in an entrepreneurial home.
His mother owned a small business and his father is a pilot. The latter parent established his own private aviation consulting practice.
While attending primary school in Lagos, Mr Eazi had a brief stint in the school’s choir.
During his upbringing, he listened to records his dad would play for the family while having breakfast.
At age 16, Mr Eazi relocated to Ghana to further his educational endeavors, enrolling in the mechanical engineering program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Mr Eazi Career
Mr Eazi who is currently signed to Wizkid’s Starboy entertainment, started his music career in Ghana where he got the opportunity to record at a free cost with his friends and producers at that time, Pee weezle and Klumonsta.
He released his first single “Pipi dance” before dropping his first mixtape “About to blow ” which consists of 13 tracks.
He gained global recognition with his EFYA assisted track titled “Skin tight” which had over one million views on youtube.
On 10th February 2017, he dropped his second mixtape “Accra to Lagos” which debuted at No 4 on the Billboard World album chart
Mr Eazi Songs
- 2012 Pipi Dance
- 2013 Bankulize Ft. Papy Kojo
- 2015 Skin tight Ft. Efya, Hollup Ft. Joey B and Dammy Krane, Sample You, Jejely ft. Mzvee
- 2016 Anointing ft. Sarkodie, Dance for me ft. Eugy, Sample you ft. Lil Kesh, Shitor Ft. Dj Juls, Teef Teef Ft. Eugy and Sarkodie, Bankulize remix Ft. Burna Boy.
- 2017 Tilapia ft. Medikal, Fight ft. Dj Cuppy, Detty Yasef Ft. Falz, Feelings, 2 people, Short Skirt ft. Tekno, Life is eazy ft. Olamide, Accra to Lagos.
- Instagram Page – @mreazi.
- Twitter account – Ajibade
Mr Eazi Personal Life
Mr Eazi is known to be dating Temi Otedola, daughter of Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola and sister to DJ Cuppy.
On 10 April 2022, Mr Eazi engaged Temi Otedola.
READ ALSO: Chike Ugochukwu Biography: Age, Wife, Family, Birthday, Profile, Son & Net Worth
Awards and Honors
- 2016 (Year) WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards (Event) – Special Recognition Award Music Video Africa (Prize).
- 2016 (Year) Soundcity MVP Awards (Event) – Best New Artiste (Prize).
- 2016 (Year) The Headies Awards (Event) – Next Rated (Prize).
- 2016 (Year) Nigeria Entertainment Awards (Event) – Most Promising Act To Watch (Prize).
Mr Eazi Net Worth
Mr Eazi is a talented Nigerian singer, songwriter and entrepreneur. He has an estimated net worth of $2.5 millions.
Leave a Reply