Originally posted on November 8, 2021 @ 10:36 am
There are some hidden facts/information about the popular Nigerian Musician Mohbad. So today we bring to you the hidden fact/information that you need to know about the popular Musician.
So stay tuned to know the Age, Career, State of Origin, Songs, and his Net Worth.
Also Read: Omah Lay Biography: Age, State of Origin, Career Education Songs and Net Worth
Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba who is popularly known as Mohbad is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and rapper. He was born on the 17 September, 1996, He grew up in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba who is popularly known as Mohbad currently signed in by Marlian Record.
Marlian Record is owned by a popular Nigeria musician called Naira marley.
Mohbad grew up in Lagos State Nigeria, where he attended his primary and secondary School.
Also Read: Kidi Biography: Age, State of Origin, Career, Education and Net Worth
- Mohbad (Terri feat. Mohbad & Bella Shmurda)
- Sugar Daddy (OG Hyper feat. Small Doctor & Mohbad)
- Jafafa (Chinko Ekun feat. Mohbad)
- KPK (Ko Por Ke) (Rexxie feat. Mohbad)
- Hangover (Olizee Brown feat. Mohbad)
- Dido Lobo (Marlian Music feat. Naira Marley, C Blvck & Mohbad)
- Gumbody (Showboyc feat. Mohbad)
- Osekose (Hushpappiee feat. Mohbad & C Blvck)
- Aje (Tswaggz Banks feat. Mohbad)
- Shingbain (Dhammy Gee feat. Mohbad)
- Omo Ase (Dollypizzle feat. Mohbad)
- Freestyle (Mic Bravo feat. Mohbad).
- Instagram: @iammohbad
- Twitter: @iammohbad_
Mohbad’s net worth is estimated at $100,000. The source of his income is mostly in his music.
Leave a Reply