Crimson Elizondo Biography: Age, Husband, Parents, Height, Net Worth, Nationality, Wikipedia, Pictures, Photos, Father, Mother
Welcome to SleekNaija, where we keep you up to speed on Popular celebrities, Tiktok celebrities, politicians, actors, actresses, pastors, businessmen and women, comedians, musicians, entrepreneurs, and more.
So today we bring to you Crimson Elizondo biography, age, career, state of origin, son, children, family, child, education, husband, news, net worth and many more.
Crimson Elizondo Biography
Crimson Elizondo, a former officer with the Texas Department of Public Safety, was among the first officers who arrived at the scene of the May 24 shooting and was heavily criticized for her inaction.
As an investigation opened over the police response, Elizondo quietly resigned, and was subsequently hired at the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District (UCISD), CNN reports.
In the new position, she was tasked with protecting the survivors of the shooting that left 19 kids and two teachers dead.
14 things you need to know about Crimson Elizondo
Below are fourteen important facts you probably didn’t know about the Crimson Elizondo, a former officer with the Texas Department of Public Safety:
- She lives in Uvalde, Texas,
- Aside from Uvalde, she has lived in other parts of Texas including New Braunfels and San Marcos.
- She is 5’4″ tall.
- In 2012, she graduated from New Braunfels Christian Academy in New Braunfels where she played basketball. In the same year, she registered to vote in New Braunfels. Her registration was later cancelled.
- In 2018, she joined the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). She earned a base salary of $59,715 at the department.
- In 2020, she gave birth to her son.
- On May 24, 2022, she and more than 90 other Texas state troopers rushed to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas where Salvador Ramos, 18, was fatally shot after he fatally shot fourth grade teachers Irma Garcia, 49, and Eva Mireles, 44, and 19 children aged 7-11. She was the first Texas DPS member to enter the hallway at the school after Ramos gained entry. She and at least six other troopers who were at the scene that day were put under internal investigation over their actions during the attack.
- While still employed by the Texas DPS, she applied for a job at the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District (UCISD). On July 28, 2022, the UCISD contacted the Texas DPS while conducting a background screening of her. The Texas DPS informed the UCISD that she was under internal investigation over allegations that her actions on May 24, 2022 were inconsistent with Texas DPS training and requirements. The UCISD hired her as a police officer anyway.
- On August 8, 2022, she and three other police officers were recommended for hire at a UCISD school board meeting.
- On August 17, 2022, she gave notice of her resignation as a Texas state trooper.
- On August 29, 2022, she spent her last day as a Texas DPS employee .
- On October 6, 2022, family members of the victims Ramos fatally shot gathered outside the UCISD administration building in Uvalde to protest her hiring. On the same day, UCISD officials fired her.
- She was 28 years old when the UCISD fired her on October 6, 2022.
- She has an estimated net worth of $100,000.